[OSList] What *might* you do differently?

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Sun Oct 21 08:17:13 PDT 2012

Jane

Thanks we will be having this meeting with the Improbable team on Thursday ... At the moment my responses to feedback are perhaps a little raw as my own critics are quite present within my head so your suggestion is a good place to start. I have a lot of thoughts currently but they are not yet fully processed for sharing!

Best

Phelim X

I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call me on 07956 187298.

www.improbable.co.uk
@openspacer