[OSList] What *might* you do differently?

Jane Lewis janeelewis at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 14:42:51 PDT 2012

Phelim,

My own ears perk up anytime someone says:

> I'm sure we would do things differently if we ever did it again

Have you and your team done a brainstorm on this? Others (like perhaps future hosts) would likely benefit from your experience I'll guess, and its a nice closing exercise with a team. And I like to ground it in another question brainstormed first: What'd we do well?

I enjoyed all the missives before and continuing! I'm touched by all you've done and are doing.

Jane E Lewis 柳芝蓮