[OSList] Post Wosonos 2012 report thoughts

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Sun Oct 21 07:52:16 PDT 2012

This is a follow on to Artur's post in the previous thread but I've changed the title as its more like business

Thanks Artur,

For posting your comments about the website and your comments re my facilitation. I appreciate your effort considering the language issues you mention!

Re the report:

I have suggestions to people about the reports, you can still go in the website NOW and make additions to reports if you think things are missing add them as a comment and they can be included In  the final book of proceedings.

Go here
 http://www.devotedanddisgruntled.com/events/world-open-space-open-space/

Click the words ADD A NEW COMMENT

If you were at the session click the button that says "I Was there" this will
Include you in the list of attendants with a CORRECT name as it was your profile. Also they will se your FACE as you will have provided a picture!

You could all look through the reports and do this for ones you have been missed off if this matters to you.

Also people can message you within the site if they click on your profile

Best

Phelim X
 I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call me on 07956 187298.

Sent from my iPhone