[OSList] Peggy plus OST Linkedin Comment

Koos de Heer koos at auryn.nl
Sun Oct 21 03:22:06 PDT 2012

Hi Chris,

I am not sure I understand what you mean when you say that the law of two feet applies. If it means as much as "This is Open Space, love it or leave it," I feel compelled to say that I don't support that.

Of course I can walk out of a session if I am feeling that I am neither learning nor contributing. But if I have the idea that the Open Space gathering as a whole could use improvements in the way it is run, referring to the law of two feet can become a way to evade a discussion that needs to take place. It can take place at a later date, which is what is happening now and that is fine.

Koos

Op 20 okt. 2012 om 21:23 heeft Chris Corrigan <chris.corrigan at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: