[OSList] Critiquing a WOSonOS - [formerly titled 'Peggy plus OST Linkedin']

Raffi Aftandelian raffi_1970 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 20:47:21 PDT 2012

Thanks for this lively conversation, folks.

I just want to echo what Michael Herman said- viva simplicity (by the way we do have a good relatively recent example of this-- and that's the OSonOS By The Sea events...); and while I could not make London, I could tell from a distance that a lot of love, care, warmth, and inspiration went into the preparations and hats off again to my friends and colleagues across the Great Pond.

warmly,
raffi