[OSList] WOSONOS 2012 Thanks from london

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Sat Oct 20 09:56:47 PDT 2012

Dear World Open Space friends,

I had meant to write to you all sooner but was hit by the post event flu and am only just recovering...

First off I'm writing to thank you all for coming all the way (some as far away as just up the street!) to Stoke Newington London for WOSonOS2012 you helped to make it an amazing experience for us all.

Thanks to the Improbable team  Matilda, Nick, Sarah-Jane and  Kirsty,Lee and Lucy, thanks also to all the other UK people who supported us and helped out on making the event happen: Annette, Francoise, Kerry, Andrew, Romy, Liz, Bhav, John and Martin... a lot went on to make it actually happen in the background and at some points it looked like it might not!!

WOSonOS is not an ordinary open space (none is) it's also a party and thanks to those volunteer performers who with Lucy and Greg helped make the event amazingly welcoming and also to Jude at the South Bank for supporting our second evening.

Thanks for your messages of support regarding the event I am sure lots will grow from it.

Love

Phelim  x
 I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call me on 07956 187298.