[OSList] Thanks and update

Gilbert Lazan amauta at me.com
Fri Oct 5 13:24:59 PDT 2012

To those of you who helped me find a talented Polish OS Facilitator, thanks a million.  I was able to talk to several and finally match dates and align objectives and work styles with Karolina Iwa, a wonderfully warm person and brilliant OS Facilitator.  She and her team did the Pre-session several weeks ago with thirty executives of one of Poland´s most important companies, and then we did the OS session with its 300 leaders in Warsaw last week.  The results were amazing, both in content and in the passion created in the company for a new style of leadership.

In spite of initial skepticism on the part of the Company President and some HR people, they gave us sufficient leeway to do things the way we felt they should be done to the get the results we needed:  the necessary input and buy-in to design a comprehensive leadership development program for the company.  The HR staff sent out the results today to the whole company with the six pillars of positive leadership characteristics that resulted from the 100+ workteam sessions.

Thank you again for your help and for continuing to support each other's efforts.  It is such a comfort to know that you are all a few clicks away when I need help.

Warm regards,

Gil

GILBERT BRENSON LAZAN - Founding Partner
AMAUTA INTERNATIONAL, LLC

Optimizing Organizational Wisdom, Efficacy and Resilience
through Meaningful Conversations in Top Leadership Teams

E-Mail: <gbl at amauta-international.com>
Website: <http://amauta-international.com>
Blog: <http://amautablog.wordpress.com/>
Facebook: <http://www.facebook.com/gilbert.brensonlazan>

"The guiding images of the future emerge from certain patterns of conversation that evoke dialogue:
 the co-creation of new knowledge and new images of possibility .”
 (after David Cooperrider and Suresh Srivastva)