[OSList] Beginnings, Middles and Ends... Where are we?

Arno Baltin arno at tlu.ee
Tue Nov 27 21:59:07 PST 2012

Dear Chris!

This has been a Great Opening. Many discussion and action circles since.
And also many using their 2 feet.

BTW in Feb 2013 there will be 10th anniversary of introducing OST in
Estonia. And it was done in remarkable time and place (Tartu Peace
Treaty<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tartu_(Russian%E2%80%93Estonian)>).
And guess  wHO introduced it :)

Be well,

*      Arno *