[OSList] how to organize record of proceedings in a 3h1/2 OST format ?

Florence Hardy florence.hardy at we2b.eu.com
Tue Nov 20 08:53:44 PST 2012

Dear Christine,
I am rather new to OS (i only attended Lisa's workshop ...).

I just thought to share with you what we have done previously: provide flipboards that people use to take notes onand then take pictures of the flipboard sheets and compile them as proceedings.
 Of course the readability will depend on sessions and note takers. Nevertheless this can be a nice way to 'capture' the discussion moments.

Best regards to all on the list.

Florence

Florence Hardy
0153163346 / 0660439344