[OSList] how to organize record of proceedings in a 3h1/2 OST format ?

Тясто Марина В. tyasto at sapa.nsk.su
Tue Nov 20 00:07:38 PST 2012

Dear Christine,

My experience is not right as usual as I mostly facilitate such short OST
meetings and I have only 2 half-an- hour sessions and no time to type
reports. I collect written reports after presenting them and type them by
myself at night to distribute on the next day with pictures included. In
case when I can't give them back to the participants before they live I
prefer to make copies and give them handwritten copies. This is better then
nothing.

I share your concern that having half an hour break for typing reports will
be losing energy before the closing circle. By the way I have facilitated an
OST meeting with up to 70 people , mostly old, who can't type anyhow. There
were volunteers who were sitting in the groups and typing reports during
discussions. They managed to finish making printed copies and books of
proceedings to the end of our Closing circle. People have been happy to go
back from OST with typed reports. It was without pictures and contained not
full information, probably, but it was a tangible result.

Best wishes for your OST meeting!

Marina Tyasto

  _____