[OSList] 2/3 separate Saturday mornings Open Space?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Nov 8 09:02:42 PST 2012

Eleder – Looks like a lot of fun, and reminds me of a series of community
OS’s that the mayor of Harrisonburg, VA did several years ago. As I recall
most of them were 3-4 hour events, but some went for a whole day. They had a
different theme each day, and it all seemed to work. To get something of the
flavor got to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPEIM4on648

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: