[OSList] Introduction from a new subscriber

Koos de Heer koos at auryn.nl
Mon Nov 5 13:30:26 PST 2012

Hi Evan,

Welcome to the list! I hope you will find this as great a resource as I do.

On the World Open Space on Open Space last month
in London, I hosted a session about doing an Open
Space when there is not much time. Even though we
all preferred to have more time, there were also
some interesting viewpoints on how to conduct
short meetings. And suggestions on how to explore
the possibilities of making more time available.
<http://www.devotedanddisgruntled.com/events/world-open-space-open-space/reports/when-the-client-does-not-have-time/>You
can find the report of the session here.

There are some awesome people involved in Open
Space around the world, including Canada. I hope you will meet some of them.

Best wishes,

Koos