[OSList] Help with OS in Toronto?

Kaliya * identitywoman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 06:46:00 PST 2012

Hi Folks,

 I'm working with the folks leading digital identity efforts in Canada to
put on an event November 20-21 in Toronto. It's called Identity North and
it is based in part on what we do at the Internet Identity Workshop -
http://www.internetidentityworkshop.com

 The first day will be presentations and interactive exercises.  The second
day will be an unconference using Open Space.  I'm working with them to
design and facilitate both days.

 Given all I'm holding I would like to find a local person or two familiar
with Open Space and looking to gain some more experience to help with
holding space and supporting the documentation center.  We have a small
budget for a person(s) in this role.

If you are interested please write me at Kaliya at unconference.net (NOT THIS
ADDRESS) and tell me a bit about yourself and your experience with open
space.

Thanks,
 -Kaliya

--

Kaliya Hamlin, *Identity Woman (**blog* <http://www.identitywoman.net/>*) (*
*twitter* <http://www.twitter.com/identitywoman>*)*

Executive Director - *Personal Data Ecosystem
Consortium*<http://www.personaldataecosystem.org/>

Internet Identity Workshop <http://www.internetidentityworkshop.com/>
- Co-Founder,
Co-Producer, Co-Facilitator