[OSList] number of topics and number of timeslots, presence board members

Ermers, Jeroen jeroen.ermers at kpn.com
Tue May 29 06:07:22 PDT 2012

Hi Linda,

Thank you for your swift reply, we are inviting about 35 people in middle management positions (of which we expect most to attend). I think it would be wise to invite the board as other people as well to increase diversity and perspectives but it's not up to me to decide on that. The issue at hand concerns making people taking more ownership of their personal development. Now management is in control on who should develop which skills / competences so they are adequately equiped to carry out their work based on the needs of our clients (we are providing IT consulting services to other organisations, mostly by posting employees on customer premises). We would like to have people take personal accountability and proactively seek ways to fasten their career and improve on their job readiness and job mobility. The goal of this OST meeting is to itendtify issues to be addressed so that people (both management and employees) are empowered to actually change their behaviour which is needed to reach the intended goals.

Regards jeroen