[OSList] Half the conference participants doing open space?

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Mon May 28 08:54:40 PDT 2012

Sandy

It's not just a poster it's a movie showing an auditorium set up! I think you have to click on the picture to make it play but you might need QuickTime .

Best regards,

Phelim McDermott

I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call me on 07956 187298.

www.improbable.co.uk
@openspacer