[OSList] Half the conference participants doing open space?

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Fri May 25 15:28:06 PDT 2012

I facilitated an OST gathering with 75 people seated in rows facing
the small stage and wall area. I walked around in a little circle in
front of them as part of invoking the sense of a larger circle.
Everything went well.

We did have breakout spaces in other parts of the building that were
enough for our needs. In the closing "circle" we passed the talking
object around and across the seated rows and had a good sense of
accomplishment and completion.

Jeff