[OSList] McKinsey Quarterly, May 2012 - an opportunity for OST?

Julie Smith jsmith at mosquitonet.com
Mon May 14 22:45:23 PDT 2012

Dear Artur ~

In your ponderings about online Open Space, take a look at sococo.com.  Watch the video.  Sococo provides a very interesting way of getting a visual feel for what is happening even if the interactions are limited to audio communication.  I assume that eventually they will also provide video, and then it will be even better.

I tried to work with the Sococo team to host an Open Space meeting, but they were too new and I guess what I was asking was too overwhelming in that moment.  But that was at least 6 months ago, so maybe things have moved along.  Anyway, take a look.  With a little tweaking might be a really good option for online OST.

Love,

Julie