[OSList] First book on Open Space in French

Esther Matte ematte at me.com
Fri May 11 10:31:13 PDT 2012

By the way, for those French speaking OS people out there, we created a google group called Réseau francophone du Forum ouvert (RFFO). I use it to connect people for the Montreal Stammtisch, but we also use it to share interesting news, upcoming trainings, info or questions in French.

Here is the link to join: http://groups.google.com/group/rffo?lnk=srg

Cheers!

Esther Matte
Découvrir - S'investir - Accomplir