[OSList] Fees for OS conferences?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu May 10 13:26:46 PDT 2012

Michael -- Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have read the
piece and would recommend that others do as well. Particularly if you are a
"consultant" (old hand or just starting). I never did anything quite the way
described, but close -- and having read this piece, and should I ever "go
back into the trade" -- believe me this would be the way to go.

Read it! --

http://www.sanneroemen.nl/wp-content/uploads/071107_nrc_en.pdf

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)
Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093
(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org