[OSList] Occupy report

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue May 8 08:50:21 PDT 2012

Chris - Great to see you - and to know that you are, as always, the
Gentleman. I suggested turning my back, and you offer conversation. But
there was a difference in situation. You were talking about the Core
Planning group. and for sure conversation along the lines you suggest is in
order and essential. My mistake was that I read Raffi to be talking about
the appearance of a "destabilizer" in the Opening circle. And when I run
into one of those, I do turn my back and keep moving, knowing that if I stop
and try some kind of conversation (answer) that could go on all day and we
would never get the space open. I do the same thing with "honest questions."
I know that sounds rude, but my experience has been that whatever questions
somebody might have will get answered as soon as we start. I have also
learned that the questions/statements offered by the "destabilizer" will
never get answered, and that is precisely his/her point. "destabilizer" used
to be "Space Invader," but maybe "destabilizer" sounds a little more
academic - or something?

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: