[OSList] Occupy report

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon May 7 14:50:10 PDT 2012

Hey Raffi  Good job! - I don't know about Genuine Contact (always good I am
sure) but presence and focus, no matter how achieved, (long walk, a little
meditation.) will get you "on the field." After that  -- Be prepared to be
surprised. And you will (be). When the surprises come in the opening, just
remember you are NOT doing a process - the process is DOING you. Just roll.
It will roll. Always has, and always will - until we all run out of steam.
To help it along, (and to deal with that "questionable character") - the
"waiter's back" is a great strategy. Once you start, take no questions, (or
prisoners) - and when that questioner/interrupter shows up on you peripheral
vision, just make sure your back is turned (like all waiters when you want
service J). Head for the finish line! If your "intro" is 15 min or less (and
more is a problem!) - Folks will be standing up to announce their issues
before the "opposition" ever gets itself together. From there on out, it is
just gone. After all, been doing this for 13.7 billion years. We've been
here before. It really is that simple!

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org