[OSList] Devoted and Disgruntled Roadshow

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Tue May 29 03:49:35 PDT 2012

Dear friends,

I am very excited to announce that our website for the Devoted and Disgruntled Open space Roadshow www.devotedanddisgruntled.com is now up and running.

If you go to the site you'll see a map of the UK with locaters for 18 (perhaps soon to be 19) open space events that will happen over three months this summer. They are part of a single open space conversation.

http://www.devotedanddisgruntled.com/roadshow/

If you register for the site you will see that all the reports from those events will be uploaded to this site and will create. "The biggest most inclusive conversation about the future of theatre that has ever happened in the UK".

Once they are all online this will become a continuing archive and resource for connecting the UK theatre community. We will also upload the previous seven years reports as well so it will become a growing resource for continued collaboration. Via the conversations that can continue on and offline.

I am excited to see how these two worlds will work in Parallel. Also how the online site works before it reaches people on the roadshow and supports the emergence of new conversations or deepens ones that have already begun.

If you go to the events page you will see that that whole Roadshow culminates in WOSonOS 2012 in London so if there are any people we gather on the way you can join them there at WOSonOS in October.

http://www.devotedanddisgruntled.com/events/

www.wosonos2012.com

I look forward to keeping you informed how it's going.

Lots of love

Phelim

I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call me on 07956 187298.