[OSList] OSt in 75 mins is it possible?

Mary O'Connor mary.hippychick at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 16:01:26 PDT 2012

Michael, I somehow missed your response, just to feedback,(and thank you
for your advice)  I knew that It would be more than a brainstorming because
I knew what was in the room. The bigger issues began to be raised. The
invitation was pitched well, and I was able to trust the process, let go
 It worked, and people responded and I felt did take responsibility, even
over that short space of time.And though issues weren't tackled there  and
then  there was a shift in consciousness and a sense of ownership , and it
gave a sense of If we did ths over two days we would have actions that
could be taken. It was certainly a precursor and it will be taken on for a
two day event ...........
Mary.