[OSList] Fwd: YAY! We can have EWEB, too, for March 31 Open Space

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Mar 13 06:36:27 PDT 2012

Barbara -- Those were the days, back when FAX was high tech! Sort of dates
us (you and me). But it worked, and maybe a lot better than some of the
Hi-Tech wonders I have seen recently. I did something of the same sort of
thing, and what I noticed was that there was a definite air of anticipation
as folks huddled around the spewing FAX -- waiting to see how the "other"
folks were doing. Somehow the FAX seemed to run at a more human speed and
definitely built up expectations. Not unlike kids waiting to open Christmas
presents!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)
Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093
(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org