[OSList] Juli open space Stammtisch - July OS Stammtisch inBerlin

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Jun 22 14:39:35 PDT 2012

Dan -- Patience is always a virtue. It says somewhere. But I never did find
out where, and regardless...I am definitely short on Virtue. BUT it sounds
like a wonderful opportunity. Thanks for sharing!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)
Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093
(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org