[OSList] Article about OS a question

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Sun Jun 17 05:34:23 PDT 2012

Florian

I agree with you! However I have already written one article and they wont accept the same one I already gave to one newspaper! :)

So I thought there was an opportunity to include some opinions and thoughts from the margins.

Best

Phelim x

I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call me on 07956 187298.

www.improbable.co.uk
@openspacer