[OSList] Article about OS a question

Тясто Марина В. tyasto at sapa.nsk.su
Thu Jun 14 04:24:24 PDT 2012

Dear Phelim,

I just came from another 3 hours short OST meeting with a group of totally
unprepared servants of the local administrations who were at the beginning
curious, disoriented, closed and shy and at the end "so thrilled, moved,
happy, amazed" and very thankful for the method which was much more
"creative, productive, participatory,
inspiring, democratic, peaceful, innovative, systemic...." than sitting at
the boring lectures. Thank you, Michael for the right words.

Good luck with your article,

Marina