[OSList] Article about OS a question

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Sun Jun 17 05:31:39 PDT 2012

Harrison,

I like these different contexts as a list of short phrases,

Anyone else feel free to add to this list as I am enjoying how the juxtaposition of two different worlds create a dream of diverse uses in the space between, inspiring possiblity.

Best regards,

Phelim McDermott

I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call me on 07956 187298.

www.improbable.co.uk
@openspacer