[OSList] Article about OS a question

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Sun Jun 17 05:15:01 PDT 2012

Thanks for all your contributions folks!

I get the feeling this article might be writing itself! Or at least i can feel all your support as I attempt to put words down!

Another of the benefits of opening space! I reckon.

Best,

Phelim x

I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call me on 07956 187298.

www.improbable.co.uk
@openspacer