[OSList] OS article

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Thu Jun 14 15:33:08 PDT 2012

Yes thanks Kerry,

I've already written one article this week which will go Into the "stage" newspaper soon. However I thought this was an opportunity to say something a little more.. Beyond what usually gets said. It's reassuring to see that I included lots of what people said in the article I've already submitted!

I was just interested If anything a little more random or off centre came up in people's comments.

All these suggestions and any more are interesting to note.

And helpful for my percolating brain.

Thanks to you all

Keep It coming if you have thoughts!

Phelim X
 I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call me on 07956 187298.

Sent from my iPhone