[OSList] Article about OS a question

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Thu Jun 14 03:10:46 PDT 2012

Dear Friends,

I've been asked to write an article for the culture professionals network on the Guardian newspaper website. It will be about our upcoming tour of "Devoted and Disgruntled: What are we going to do about theatre? " roadshow. 20 open space events over three months all making up one big conversation. see the tour here..

www.devotandanddisgruntled.com

So of course the article will be about open space.

I'm thinking on the things I want to say and was wondering if people had a thought about this.

What about Open space do you wish got said in the media that doesn't often get said?

What would you like me to mention that doesn't  normally get mentioned?

Best

Phelim

I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call me on 07956 187298.