[OSList] time to introduce myself

Doris Koch mail at doriskoch.de
Wed Jun 13 04:15:59 PDT 2012

Dear all OSlist members,

it's time to introduce myself as a new member of your list.
I've got the advice to join the list from Michael M Pannwitz. Thanks to him!
Since I signed in I couldn't follow so much the conversations. But the little what I've read, was very impressive.

I'm Doris Koch, an conceptual artist, living in Germany/Berlin, working more then 20 years in public space.
I've been producing projects with participatory practice in various cities and rural areas, evolving frameworks
that arises out of spatial, social and cultural aspects of a situation. You can look at some on my (old) website
<www.doriskoch.de>, but yet it's not translated in English – sorry.

I know Open-Space a long time, but last autumn I decided to go deeper in it, to use the method in my projects,
but also to facilitate in other contexts. Therefore I'm looking for possibilities to get more experiences.
Therefore I'm happy to join the list.

Best for all your activities,
Doris

_________________

Doris Koch
Alte Jakobstr. 12
D-10969 Berlin
fon     	00491749295968
fon (AB)	00493038107512
fax 	        004932121321583
skype		dokomplex
mail at doriskoch.de
www.doriskoch.de
www.indizien.info

Mein Langzeitprojekt "Finanz(ierung)system Kunsthandeln" wird 2012 weiter installiert.
Es fehlen noch diverse Tools. Unterstützen Sie die weitere Installierung des
"Finanz(ierung)systems Kunsthandeln"! Werden Sie Anteilsnehmer/in!
Kaufen Sie Kochscheine! Was ist das? Wie geht das? Einfach per Mail nachfragen!