[OSList] number of topics and number of timeslots, presence board members

jeroen ermers jrn.rmrs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 13:41:24 PDT 2012

Hi Linda,

Self organization is not off the table completely with this client,
it's just not the right time right now. I truly appreciated your
feedback and if this client (or another) is open to open space and i
feel i could use some help i'll surely contact you again. I suppose i
can also contact you directly at your msn account or do you prefer
contact through this OS email list?

all the best to you too,

jeroen.