[OSList] Open Space "side effects"

Eleder_BuM eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 01:04:13 PDT 2012

Yesterday some people gathered in Bilbao to join a Lunch Beat first time in
our town (an interesting way to open a bit of connecting space in daily
routine at lunch time. How? Dancing! Take a look to the
manifesto<http://www.lunchbeat.org/om/>,
you´ll like it!).

The inviters (Pink Gorillas) had taken few time to spread the word, people
tend to be quite scared to dance here, it was first time,... so, they were
(as most of conveners usually are) a bit worried about attendance. But,
very quickly, someone said *"*ok, no problem, whoever comes is the right
people,* like in Open Space...."*.

Yes, they had attended some Open Space events last years and they love it
:-)!

And yes! A grin prompted in my face :-)!. Simple story and (very)
gratifying... sure you have many similar ones!

Enjoy life!
*
*Eleder Aurtenetxe
**
www.burumapak.blogspot.com (Basque)
@Eleder_BuM<http://twitter.com/Eleder_BuM>
(Twitter)  www.in-fluyendo.blogspot.com (Sp) www.flowandshow.blogspot.com
(Eng)
<http://www.flowandshow.blogspot.com/>

pd. some time before Lunch Beat, yesterday I booked the plane tickets
for London (go 8-X ; unplanned time + wosonos; back 15-X, ). Hope to join
you there,... dancing too :-)!