[OSList] Dealing with conflicts

Marie Ann Östlund marieann.ostlund at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 13:35:38 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I just spent a week in a community in France that is divided by quite
a large conflict. Have anyone of you used OS with a group of people
where the conflict is at its hight and emotions are still strong? I
can see that OS can be used in complex conflictual situations, but
wonder whether you would first spend time bringing down their emotions
to a 'manageable' level before attempting to bring them together into
an OS.

Do you have any experiences in this regard? I'd be very interested in
your reflections!

Thank you,

Marie Ann