[OSList] Open Space on private Mediation in Portugal on 3. /4. Febr. - coming soon!....

icataiw at ms69.hinet.net icataiw at ms69.hinet.net
Mon Jan 30 19:31:04 PST 2012

Hi Jutta,

Thank you for the question - bringing for the
wonderful stories that are being shared!

One thing you could do would be to call the 12
registered and invite them to invite/bring along
"5 others"  --   And trust the process.  Sounds
like a grand event.  Looking forward to your
story ;-)

Gail

Gail West
ICA