[OSList] Articles on dialogue in different cultures

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Jan 20 08:21:31 PST 2012

Bui -- Hall is one of the "founding folks (used to be fathers)" - and he
wrote a whole bunch. A later one is called "Beyond Culture" Still pretty
relevant, I think. At least it got me seriously thinking all those years
ago, and I still page through every now and then.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: