[OSList] Articles on dialogue in different cultures

Arno Baltin arno at tlu.ee
Wed Jan 18 06:10:03 PST 2012

Dear Bui!

Here is a suggestion:

Jaan Valsiner (2007) Culture in Minds and
Societies<http://books.google.ee/books/about/Culture_in_minds_and_societies.html?id=R6XZAAAAMAAJ&redir_esc=y>:
Foundations of Cultural Psychology

Could have value to you. Uses the notion of dialogical self. Explains quite
unique methodology for cross cultural studies.
Valsiner started as developmental psychologist, is basing on semiotics
(S.Peirce, J.Lotman), quoting German psychology from beginning of 20th
century and Russian authors (L.Võgotski and Bahtin) .

Be well,

*      A*r*n*o

Narva mnt 25, 10120 Tallinn

          Eesti Vabariik