[OSList] trainings on NON-VIOLENCE

Birgitt Williams birgitt at dalarinternational.com
Wed Jan 18 18:25:44 PST 2012

Dear Ulrika and Raffi,

Thank you for recommending my trainings. If anyone wishes to discuss our
training options or pricing with me, I am happy to hear from you at
birgitt at dalarinternational.com .

A good starting point for training with us is in our on line workshops. On
Feb 2nd, we are having a one day on line workshop that is for people who use
participative meeting methods, with a special focus on those using Open
Space Technology, Whole Person Process Facilitation, and Cross Cultural
Conflict Resolution with us, or methods such as Appreciative Inquiry and
World Café.  This one day workshop focuses on the human dimension of
considerations for planning highly participatory meetings to make sure that
the theme, length of time, and givens are right. This is highly beneficial
to anyone who has OST training already and wants to deepen their
understanding of how to work with OST, positioning it for successful
outcomes. Info is at http://www.dalarinternational.com/planning

Warmly,

Birgitt

www.dalarinternational.com