[OSList] Articles on dialogue in different cultures

Holger Nauheimer holger at change-facilitation.org
Tue Jan 17 12:33:34 PST 2012

Hi Bui,

Is that coincidence or serendipity? Exactly the same discussion started
yesterday on the German OSList. One of the participants started a Wiki (in
German, of course):
http://wiki.zw-jena.de/index.php?title=Liste_zur_Historie_von_Dialogmethode

I have reposted links to a series of videos I took at the Nexus for Change
2008 in Bowling Green, where Sandra Janoff facilitated a World Café on
history of Whole System Change methods:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QAAUrRAnds
Part 2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7qhaKWhBdg
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj8BIyDik1w