[OSList] trainings on NON-VIOLENCE

Ulrika Eklund ulrika.eklund at telia.com
Mon Jan 16 23:33:47 PST 2012

Dear Claudia,

Congratulation to the 1st Anniversary of the revolution. I will celebrate
with you!

I am not exactly sure what you are looking for but maybe this could be some
inspiration. Here you can find a database/toolbox with loads of methods,
exercises and energizers  http://www.salto-youth.net/tools/toolbox/
SALTO-YOUTH stands for Support, Advanced Learning and Training Opportunities
within the European YOUTH programme. A program working also with North
Africa and Middle east.

For me an important development has been taking the trainings with Birgitt
Williams www.dalarinternational.com or www.genuinecontact.net – for me this
is the next step ;-)

Wish you all the best

Ulrika