[OSList] trainings on NON-VIOLENCE

Birgitt Williams birgitt at dalarinternational.com
Mon Jan 16 15:57:49 PST 2012

Dear Claudia,

I am intrigued that the desire is for trainings and events on NON-VIOLENCE.
I am eager to hear from you why this is the focus. With the current
knowledge coming out of positive psychology, might it not be more
advantageous to focus on trainings and methods that lead to peace, harmony,
being in genuine contact with one another? I do recommend our Whole Person
Process Facilitation for leading meetings that are intended for people to be
in genuine contact, tap into collective intelligence, and move on to the
natural state of humans: peace.

Blessings,

Birgitt

Next on line WPPF is found at