[OSList] Occupy OST: Sonoma County

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 11:54:35 PST 2012

thanks michael,

that may be true, although i believe that i have said the same thing
each time for twenty years... except for one major refinement about
ten years ago...

i may need to learn a new joke at the beginning! i say "he created a
conference that consisted entirely of coffee breaks" and each time it
gets a laugh, even on monday night! so maybe its time is not yet
over...

seems to me that people are ever more ready to get into action, and a
big agenda is created ever more quickly and easily.

jeff