[OSList] meaning making with thousands of interviews

Christine Whitney Sanchez christine at innovationpartners.com
Wed Jan 11 21:08:39 PST 2012

Dear Open Space Friends,

A vision is emerging from Occupy Cafe to conduct a mass mobilized
Appreciative Inquiry into the Occupy Movement.  The vision is potent
and includes, as Ben Roberts said, the huge need for developing
harvesting/synthesizing processes.

In my experience, being able to make meaning with thousands of
interview summaries is both an exciting and  formidable task.  I would
appreciate any ideas or experience you have in using software or
online tools to do large-scale collective meaning making.

Warm wishes from a cool Phoenix evening,
Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez, Partner
Innovation Partners International
480.759.0262