[OSList] Focusing and Dynamic Facilitation (Dynamic Inquiry)

Raffi Aftandelian raffi_1970 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 14:23:45 PST 2012

Christine and all greetings!

Christine, thanks so much for posting about this upcoming workshop that Rosa Zubizarreta will be leading in Hamburg.

I think this will be a fantastic learning opportunity. I have found DF to be a wonderful way of working especially in smaller groups, especially where OST wouldn't seem to be the best fit. It's also a great way of listening and supporting Big Ear listening when one finds oneself in a traditionally facilitated meeting.

I like the depth and care which Rosa brings to this work. And Focusing seems like a great pairing- a way of experiencing and living a more embodied, intuitively-based form of listening and discernment- with DF.

appreciatively,
Raffi