[OSList] Occupy OST: Sonoma County

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 19:12:02 PST 2012

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/shepherd-bliss/northern-california-occup_b_1200447.html

Here is today's Huffington Post blog post on our OST Occupy Town Hall
in Sonoma County, California.

We were working with a time constraint of 2 hours, and it was a little
crazy to try it! (we had over 120 participants) -

But we had 26 lively breakouts, and a satisfying closing with enthused
quick reports from each session, and lots of occupy applause (hands in
the air, wiggling fingers!)

Their first town hall in December was in world cafe format and the
participants loved it. This one kinda raised the roof!

The host team later agreed to a 3 hour time for subsequent evening
events... they will shepherd the proceedings and design the next event
to forward the action...

Onward!

Jeff
San Francisco