[OSList] meaning making with thousands of interviews

Birgitt Williams birgitt at dalarinternational.com
Thu Jan 12 12:14:22 PST 2012

Hi Ria.thank you for the reminder about Mary Alice Arthur's work..I look
forward to learning more about what she has done with Collective
Story-Harvest.

Hi Christine.in reading your post, my question became 'what outcomes do you
want to achieve from large scale collective meaning making?'. I wonder if
the same people who are involved in the AI couldn't have a follow on OST
meeting so that people could read the data and then pick up on things that
they wish to move into action, that they are inspired by. I observe a lot
more action from people following what inspires them, than I do from a
report that has synthesized something down. However, what is done depends on
the outcomes you wish to achieve. Please say more.

Warmly,

Birgitt

www.dalarinternational.com