[OSList] meaning making with thousands of interviews

Ria Baeck ria.baeck at vitis-tct.be
Thu Jan 12 05:34:40 PST 2012

The only one that I know would be Sensemaker, from Dave Snowden and his
Cynefin framework. Not Open Source though, not for free I guess, and I'm
not sure if you can use it as 'outsiders'.

Otherwise we could invent maybe something new? Then you would need to
invite Mary-Alice Arthur; master storyteller and co-inventor of
Collective Story Harvest.
Mary-Alice Arthur <mary-alice at getsoaring.com>
<Mary-Alice%20Arthur%20%3Cmary-alice at getsoaring.com%3E>

With love,