[OSList] Virtual Open Space

David Osborne dosborne at change-fusion.com
Sun Jan 29 07:18:30 PST 2012

Hello All,

I am wondering if others could share experiences with virtual Open Space
events? I have a diverse group of somewhere between 20 and 100 people that
I would like to bring together in a virtual open space to address a
somewhat urgent and important issue. I have questions such as...

- How can you do a virtual open space?
- What's the same and different vs. a in-person open space?
- What considerations are important in selecting a technology platform?
- What are your tips and suggestions for what may work and what may hinder?

I'm anxious to hear about other's experiences and am appreciative of your
sharing.

David

David Osborne
dosborne at change-fusion.com