[OSList] Open Space on Open Space - March 14-16, San Francisco USA

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Thu Jan 26 14:28:28 PST 2012

Hello, dear colleagues -

Are you interested in sharing your experiences using Open Space with
diversely experienced colleagues in a face-to-face co-learning
environment?
Interested in meeting some of your wonderful Open Space colleagues?

Some of us will do so at the World Open Space on Open Space in London
this October. I will see you there!
http://wosonos2012.com/
Some of us host an Open Space on Open Space (''OSonOS') or other
gathering such as the recent wonderful European Learning Exchange -
wherever we are in the world.
These are additional opportunities for our ongoing mutual learning
experience as a world community.

Each year I host an OSonOS in San Francisco, California USA for
colleagues from anywhere in the world who are able to join us.

Not a training. Not a workshop.  A chance for people who already know
and / or use Open Space to join together for mutual exploration and
community.
WOSonOSs and OSonOSs are different than a workshop where you go to
learn how to do Open Space or are introduced to it for the very first
time.  It really helps if you have already learned about and / or have
used Open Space so you can appreciate and contribute to many next-
level questions and conversations at these all-Open Space conferences.

An OSonOS is for both newly-trained and long-time practitioners to
jump *into* Open Space to explore anything you want to explore, do,
share, ask or discover together about - about Open Space and whatever
you feel is related to Open Space.

■ How do we use Open Space in organizations and communities?
■ What can we learn from each others' diverse experience?
■ What else do we need to know and learn and explore with each other
as we dive deeper into Open Space together?

I have so enjoyed hosting these annual events and I look forward to
your joining us this year!

Open Space on Open Space
March 14-16, 2012 in San Francisco, California USA

Wednesday evening through Friday evening.

Jump into Open Space with us to deepen your learning, share notes from
your experience in the field, relax into a full-length Open Space
experience, and share thoughts with other facilitators who use this
and sister tools.

I look forward to seeing you there!
The fabulous Kas Neteler will be facilitating.

■ Accommodations are on your own - and for those of you who do not
live in the San Francisco area ask and I shall send you a list of
lodging in the neighborhood.  These accommodations range from
traditional hotels to a lovely hostel (shared dormitory rooms +
kitchen access) for only $30 USD / night.  This event will be at Fort
Mason.

■ Registration pricing is completely flexible. As for any conference
or workshop I host, the registration fee is individual to you -
whatever is the very most you can afford. More information about
pricing is on the registration form I can send you.

* * * * For additional information on pricing, accommodation, and to
register: contact me directly at lisaheft at openingspace.net .  Thank
you for including 'OSonOS' in the title of your email. * * * *

(For those of you in other countries, perhaps not able to join us at
this event in March - consider this a warm hello - I look forward to
visiting and seeing you in person in future, in any country -
including at the World Open Space on Open Space or in a future
workshop.  And of course here online!)

Whether I see you at this OSonOS or not - please know that I think of
you warmly, and wish you rich learning and discovery in your work and
life.
Be well, keep in touch, and let me hear from you if you are joining us
in March,

Lisa

☛ PS: As I mention above, an OSonOS is not a training but instead a
place to take your existing body of knowledge and experience about OS
and go deeper.  So for those who may be hearing about Open Space for
the first time, we recommend first taking someone's workshop, or
extensive personal study, or real-world practice in some way. Feel
free to invite colleagues to contact me directly or ask here on the
OSLIST if they would like to hear of future workshops given by me or
my other world colleagues - rather than to refer them to this OSonOS
as their first-ever introduction to Open Space.

☛ PS: Remember I host this OSonOS every year.  So if you cannot join
us in San Francisco this year - perhaps in 2013 !

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
Fellow, Columbia University Center for International Conflict Resolution
Opening Space
lisaheft at openingspace.net